Exhibition: "The New Harvest 2003" in Brussels
The VIZO gallery in Brussels, Belgium, is showing contemporary design from Flanders until August 22, 2004. 12 Flemish designers are presented under the title "The New Harvest 2003".
The exhibition covers various fields such as glass, ceramics and furniture as well as graphic, industrial and textile design. The designers were selected by VIZO in 2003 and represent the new and promising generation of Flemish design. For the designers, some of whom are still unknown to the broader public, the annual presentation as a "new harvest" of the design world is a good platform and important step in their career.
The "New Harvest 2003" are:
- Glass: Anna Torfs (Archipel)
- Graphic design: Yuri Bollaerts, Peter Dekens (Bubble)
- Industrial design: Tom De Vrieze (TOV Design), Yves Herremans (Motion R+D), Bart Spillemaeckers (Lithos), Inge Van Gheel
- Ceramics: Marieke Pauwels
- Furniture: Giovanni Bauwens, Giovanni Bauwens & Jean-Philippe Van Hemden for MNM Lifestyle Solutions, Sylvain Willenz
- Textile design: Sarah Pillen
You can obtain detailed information through inge.vranken(at)vizo.be.