caravaning design award 2004
Innovations for New Mobility
In cooperation with red dot projects, the Messe Düsseldorf is organizing the "caravanning design award 2004". All participants of the CARAVAN SALON 2004 (August 27 – September 5, 2004) are invited to submit their innovations for the caravanning industry to this design competition.
Altogether, there are 7 categories:
- Motor caravans,
- Basic vehicles,
- Camping accessories,
- Technical equipment,
The jury consists of:
- Thomas Seidelmann (editor-in-chief "promobil und caravaning", Neckarbischofsheim),
- Frank Böttger (editor-in-chief "Reisemobil international", Stuttgart),
- Professor Odo Klose (Prof. Odo Klose und Partner, Wuppertal),
- Andreas Haug (Phoenix Design, Stuttgart),
- Professor Dr. Peter Zec (President of the Design Zentrum Nordrhein Westfalen, Essen).
All participants of the CARAVAN SALON 2004 are eligible; participation in the competition is free of charge. A special exhibition during the CARAVAN SALON 2004 will open with the presentation of the award on August 28, 2004 and will show all of the awarded works. Additionally, all awarded products will be published in a yearbook. You can find the yearbook documenting all of the winning works from the 2002 competition right here.
The registration deadline for the caravanning design award 2004 is April 30, 2004. Just send us an e-mail to get the registration forms.
You can find further information about the CARAVAN SALON 2004 here.